Camp Trask Rules and Guidelines
- All units MUST CHECK-IN upon arrival and CHECK-OUT before departure.
- No vehicles will be allowed to remain in campsites. Back-in parking only.
- Vehicles will be driven at a reasonable and prudent speed: 5 mph. No person may ride on the exterior of any vehicle or in the cargo areas of pick-ups or trailers.
- Fireworks, firearms, bows, and sling shots must be checked-in with the Ranger.
- Off-Limit areas: Outside of camp, all ranges unless Rangemaster is present.
- Rocks may be thrown ONLY at the Rock Range.
- No running allowed in camp.
- Fires only in designated areas. No ground fires!! Tools at campsites are for wildfire use only. You are responsible for these tools ($$) in your assigned campsite.
- Alcoholic beverages or controlled substances will not be permitted.
- Restrooms are for your convenience. Advise Camp Staff if soap or TP needed. Please remember you are responsible for every member of your group. Please keep the restrooms clean, you may need to use them again!!!
- Campsites & kybos will be inspected before departure. Please keep them neat and clean.
This is a scout camp and all that enter must conduct themselves according to the Scout Oath and Law. The Ranger, Campmaster, and Staff are here for your convenience. Please feel free to help yourself to their knowledge and training. Violation of the rules or failure to comply with the terms and conditions of your tour permit is grounds for eviction from the camp.
Courtesies: Avoid walking through other occupied campsites; travel on the roads. Leave your campsite cleaner than you found it. Quiet time: 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Bears!! Be aware that we have bears in the park. Do not attempt to feed them. Keep a clean campsite. Notify the ranger if you have any problems with animals.