History of Cub Scout Pack 414

Cub Scout Pack 414 is part of the San Gabriel Valley Council of Boy Scouts of America. The council was established in 1919, just ten years after Boy Scouts were established in the United States. Cub Scout Pack 414 was first chartered through Kiwanis Club in 1955, and is now chartered through The Fraternal Order of Eagles 2810.

Pack 414 is part of the San Gabriel River District, which is one of seven districts that make up the San Gabriel Valley Council. The San Gabriel River District serves: Duarte, Irwindale, Baldwin Park, and Azusa.

A list of the Pack's cubmasters appears below:

Henry Adams

1955

 

Owen Hardison

1956

Edwin Brands

1957

 

Glen Bashore

1959

Fred Schweitzer

1960

 

Robert Vanderloop

1964

Ronald Lowe

1965

 

William Ellis

1966

Clyde Fronce

1968

 

James Duran

1970

John Gollahen

1971

 

John Keislaw

1972

Richard Lee

1973

 

Glen Popperwell

1974

Ted Quismowdo

1976

 

Ralph Fitzsimmons

1978

James Smith

1979

 

Martha Arizmendi

1980

Jack Garrett

1981

 

Nick Niavro

1983

Charlie Melon

1984

 

Ken Aubert

1987

George Sebastian

1988

 

Jim Crouch

1991

Dave Jones

1993

 

Mike Snyder

1995

Bruce Scott

1997

 

Howard Litvack

1999

Enzo Glorioso

2000

     

Celebrating 50 years in Azusa